War Diaries Talk

Problem with diary

• Stork by Stork

I'm doing 108 Infantry Brigade, 12 Battalion Royal Irish Rifles (30 Sep 1915 - 30 Mar 1919). I finished Jan 1919, and the last 20 pages I've gotten are from random dates earlier in the diary- Sep 1917, May 1916, etc. I've already tagged these pages- my own comments are in the Comments box of these pages when I receive them. This has never happened before, and I have no idea why it is happening. I'm going to start another diary since it's useless to keep re-tagging pages. Any ideas?

(half an hour later) This problem is continuing- I've tried 3 other diaries, and they're all doing weird things- giving me pages in random order, and even giving me pages from other diaries that I've already tagged. I tried signing out and signing back in, but no change.

Posted

• ral104 by ral104 moderator, scientist

There's a thread on this issue here:

https://talk.operationwardiary.org/#/boards/BWD000000m/discussions/DWD00019dl?page=1&comment_id=58370ccfaeb442008c00005d

I'll post any updates there. In the meantime, it's probably best to stop tagging until we can work out what's going on. Sorry!

Posted