War Diaries Talk

Problem with the small writing size in the boxes in the programme.

• marie.eklidvirginmedia.com by marie.eklidvirginmedia.com

Please ignore - Solved problem. Altered the zoom level magnification in google chrome.

Posted

• cyngast by cyngast moderator

Do you use Windows 10? All the type on this page is smaller since the update on Thursday, I think it was. Haven't noticed it in the boxes for tagging.

Posted

Cynthia, I am using windows 10. Tried out my new lap top. Then discovered the place, people boxes etc had smaller writing. when I came to use the programme for the war diaries.

I had to download the Chrome Browser again. Then found I had to go into the Chrome setting and change the zoom setting. I changed it to 100. This gave me the bigger writing.

I agree the type is smaller on this page. Wonder if they can enlarge it?

Posted

• ral104 by ral104 moderator, scientist

You mean on the Talk page? I'm also using Windows 10 and it hasn't changed for me. Is this page normal at 100% zoom, Marie?

Posted

Yes this talk page. I have just set the Chrome Browser again to a higher magnification of 125%. Now this talk page does appear to be larger now than it was before.

Posted

Okay, so if I understand correctly, everything's fine as along as the browser zoom is set at 100%?

Posted

• cyngast by cyngast moderator in response to ral104's comment.

I think this type size is normal. I momentarily forgot that I usually also zoom in to 110% to get it to a size that's comfortable for me.

I think that between the Windows update and one that Firefox did at about the same time, the zoom setting was deleted.

Everything seems to be working normally.

Posted

Okay, all good! That's the kind of problem I like best.

Posted