War Diaries Talk

7 Div. Bde. Machine Gun Company

• lnnseagan by lnnseagan

Just wondering if it's just me, this diary has been "stuck" for days now, it says "this diary is completed etc."

Posted

• ral104 by ral104 moderator, scientist

No, it's not just you. It's actually been completed, but for some reason hasn't been updated to 100% and moved out of the queue. I'll have to check out why that might be, but the message you're getting is correct, at least!

Posted

• eatyourgreens by eatyourgreens moderator, admin in response to ral104's comment.

5 pages are missing from that diary. Presumably the rest are completed and the diary is now stuck at 97% complete because the missing pages can't be tagged.

Posted

• lnnseagan by lnnseagan

An another matter, although I'm not sure anything can be done about it, the 1 Div. Div. Troops Div. Train diary, the timeline is not correct when tagged. Tags are sitting where they should, I just hope the data shows that and not what is on the timeline.

Posted

• ral104 by ral104 moderator, scientist in response to eatyourgreens's comment.

Oh, I see. Thanks for checking, Jim. I'll see if we can get it moved into the complete list.

Posted

• ral104 by ral104 moderator, scientist in response to lnnseagan's comment.

That's odd. I haven't noticed any other issues with the timeline. Could you let us have a link to the page you noticed the problem on? I'll check it out.

Posted