War Diaries Talk

frustration

• deblack by deblack

I'm having an awful time classifying. The page jumps around on the screen. Menus get in the way of the classification tag.
    Tags disappear. I just spent over a hour working on one page! And yes, I did complete the tutorial.

Posted

• ral104 by ral104 moderator, scientist

Hi. Sorry for the delayed response. Could you give us a little more detail about the issues you're experiencing? It would be useful to know what sort of device you're working on, what browser (including which version) you're using, whether this is something that happens all the time, or only happened on this page, etc.

If it's not something we can sort out here, I can ask the Zooniverse team for some help so we can get your set up right.

Thanks 😃

Posted

• marie.eklidvirginmedia.com by marie.eklidvirginmedia.com

Wonder if the problem I had, could be part of the problem that deblack above experienced. Last week on a diary page when I opened it up to tag the places, dates, etc it would not work. Refreshed the page, still not working, signed out, signed in again, tried again still not working. Then I realized I had a programme running which showed up at the bottom of the page when you sign on to the internet. I am using Chrome. Got rid of this programme I did not want. Tried again, it all worked again. It was another programme which had interfered with the War Diary tagging system. Not sure about this - but if you press Control, Alt. Delete, at the same time it will give you a menu option. Task Manager - Windows Task Manager. Application Tab should show what programmes running, try closing the ONE YOU DON'T want. BUT DO NOT CLOSE THE WEB BROWSER!

Posted

• ral104 by ral104 moderator, scientist

Thanks, Marie. Perhaps that's it.

Posted