War Diaries Talk

Tutorial needs minor update

• wildcatjenny by wildcatjenny moderator

Two places in the tutorial suggest that the user select “Discuss” from the top menu. The link label has been changed to “Talk” instead of “Discuss”.

Posted

• ral104 by ral104 moderator, scientist

Thanks, Jenny - I'll have a look at that.

Posted

• ral104 by ral104 moderator, scientist

This fix should have been applied now, Jenny. May take a little while to update.

Posted

• wildcatjenny by wildcatjenny moderator

Thank you, Sir.

Will test tomorrow.

Posted

• jacward by jacward

Is there any reason why the actual diary and tagging pages are taking forever to load and don't seem to be working right? Other pages seem to work fine. Also the Facebook page seems to be having problems.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

The Facebook page seems to be working fine for me...

If you can't see it, the project team responded to your Facebook post (I assume that it's yours!):

Hi Jacqui. Sorry to hear you're having these issues. We're not aware of any problems, but will check it out first thing. In the meantime, clearing your browser cache may help. Thanks for everything you're doing!

Posted

• HeatherC by HeatherC moderator

All working fine here too. if you have problems with different internet sites (i.e. OWD and FaceBook) then it's much more likely to be something at your end I'm afraid. As well as clearing your cache maybe try rebooting your internet router (if you have one)

Posted