War Diaries Talk

Forum link to thread opens empty page

• HeatherC by HeatherC moderator

Clicking on the pinned thread entitled "Difficulties with place names: List them here" in the "Standard tags and tagging" area of the forum opens a blank page. A post has been deleted from the thread recently which might be causing this?

(Firefox 31.0, Windows 7, PC)

Posted

I can see you have posted in the thread Jim, but I still can't open it to view or respond to the post!

Posted

• eatyourgreens by eatyourgreens moderator, admin

I'm getting a server error when I try to read that discussion. I'll see if someone knows how to fix it.

Jim

Posted

• eatyourgreens by eatyourgreens moderator, admin

We're testing a fix for this at the moment. There might be a bug that breaks a discussion if you delete the most recent comment in that thread.

Jim

Posted

Thanks Jim!

Posted

Jim - is it because this is now the thread that posts automatically go to when posted from the "FAQ tags and tagging" page in the Talk comments box? Either way the fact that it is this page means people are now putting comments there that I can't even view let alone answer...

Posted

• eatyourgreens by eatyourgreens moderator, admin in response to HeatherC's comment.

I'm not sure how new comments are being posted to that thread. The comments box links to the Standard Tags & Tagging board, and the form there starts a new discussion thread on that board.
    http://talk.operationwardiary.org/#/boards/BWD000000h

There is a fix in the pipeline. I'm not sure when it will be deployed to the live servers.

Jim

Posted