War Diaries Talk

Problems with the Project today Sat 8th 2018.

• marie.eklidvirginmedia.com by marie.eklidvirginmedia.com

Has anyone had any problems with the project today I think there may have been a glitch on it.

I had finished the diary of the 31 Btn Machine Gun Corps. Tagged last page 455. Another page came up again, number 454 - Nominal Roll of Awards which I had already tagged with the comments I had already made in the comment box.

Checked my profile page and the Talk page for the comments made on this page and they were both there.

I therefore just made another comment on p. 454 which appeared again and pressed finished. This was not a duplicate as all pages were in sequence.

https://talk.operationwardiary.org/#/subjects/AWD000404d

Also had problems signing in, after 2 or 3 times signing in and out, the programme was OK again. Funny how most problems occur at the weekend.

Posted

• cyngast by cyngast moderator

Thanks for letting us know, Marie.

When I can't sign in, which does seem to happen mostly on weekends, I just go do something else for an hour or so and then try again. It's usually okay then.

The software that runs OWD at Zooniverse is their oldest version, which may have something to do with the glitches. We may be upgrading in the future, but not immediately.

Posted