War Diaries Talk

Pages just "finished" with no tags or comments

• stoat11 by stoat11

Hi,
    I have recently been presented with some pages from DIVISIONAL TROOPS 31 BATTALION MACHINE GUN CORPS (1918-03-01) (1 MAR 1918 - 28 FEB 1919) that seem to be parts of orders but did not follow each other so it was difficult to be sure what they were about. I just "finished" them without tagging anything or commenting as there was not enough information to even guess a tag. I then thought that maybe I should put a comment in after all. I went to my profile and they don't show up. Is that a fault or a feature 😃
    Cheers
    Mike

Posted

• cyngast by cyngast moderator

Hi, Mike,

How you handled those mixed up pages is fine. If a page doesn't have anything on it that fits a tag, it just doesn't. I wonder if they were just the remnants of orders that have otherwise been tagged by five previous taggers. Did you notice if our page numbers at the bottom left were consecutive?

As for the fact that they are not showing up in your profile, that sometimes happens. It seems the profile page sometimes runs very slowly. It should catch up at some point. If it doesn't, let us know.

Posted

• stoat11 by stoat11

Hi,
    Many thanks for your update. The page numbers weren't consecutive and that's why I wasn't sure what they referred to. I'm sort of used to this missing pages thing as it seems to happen a lot so I wasn't worried about that. I jjust wanted to know if I had done something wrong and was just interested in why they didn't show on my profile - which they still don't.
    No matter.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Posted