War Diaries Talk

Moderators, just reporting: -123rd Battery 28 Brigade RFA Diary - pages running backwards.

• marie.eklidvirginmedia.com by marie.eklidvirginmedia.com

Diary pages for period January-31st May 1916. #outoforder as follows:

The page dates for the period Jan-13 May 1916 of 123rd Battery, in the diary of the 28 Brigade RFA, are in backwards order.

First page of 123rd Battery diary, appears on Profile page 316, Page number 317 link: https://talk.operationwardiary.org/#/subjects/AWD0003s68 This page is dated 12th-13th May 1916.

Apparently due to comments made by earlier person tagging, the first page of the diary will appear on page 327. This should be the last page in the diary of the 28th Brigade RFA, Divisional Troops - dated Aug 1914-31 Dec 1916.

I have just started tagging this section for the 123rd Bty on page number 317. I have commented on this page 317, that the pages are #outoforder and running backwards – Reported to Moderators.

As this section should continue to page 327, I don’t think it should be necessary to make this comment on every following page, as I have reported this to you - Is this Ok?

Posted

• cyngast by cyngast moderator

Thanks for reporting this, Marie. And I agree that you don't need to mark every page as #outoforder. A note in the Comments box when or if they start running normally again might be helpful, though.

Posted