War Diaries Talk

Timeline Button -top right hand corner of diary page

• marie.eklidvirginmedia.com by marie.eklidvirginmedia.com

Sometimes the slider bar at the right hand side of this button is not appearing when using.

Posted

• ral104 by ral104 moderator, scientist

That's odd. It seems to be working fine for me at the moment, so maybe it was a temporary glitch, but let us know if it continues.

Posted

Timeline button not showing slider at the right hand side again, on Thursday 28th. Wonder if this is happening with others.

Posted

• erik.schaubroeckscarlet.be by erik.schaubroeckscarlet.be

Not with me

Posted

• ral104 by ral104 moderator, scientist

Marie, I'm also not having any problems with it. I know you usually use Chrome, but do you get similar problems if you try a different browser?

Posted

The time line slider bar is working again in Chrome. Thursday Night. 28th Sept.

PS - 2 diary pages later not working again. Will try another browser and see what happens later.

Just maybe a slight glitch - slider bar back on again - using Chrome. Now off again -Thursday Night 28th. It seems to be spasmodfic. (It is actually not a problem).

Posted

• cyngast by cyngast moderator in response to marie.eklidvirginmedia.com's comment.

Have you tried clearing your cache? Also, the slider bar doesn't appear until there are enough tags on the page to fill more than the first timeline window.

Posted