War Diaries Talk

Diary page duplications - 58 Rifles

• amartin44 by amartin44

Hello,

I think there are duplicate scans for July 1915 in the 58 Rifles, 7 Indian (Meerut) division diary. I had just finished tagging July and then it starts over again. I definitely have tagged these pages before. Shall I continue to tag again or skip? Just to be sure that it isnt me going crazy or something has changed in the system would it be possible for a moderator to check the scans in the diary and confirm there are duplicates?

Posted

• ral104 by ral104 moderator, scientist

Sure, no problem. If you could give me a page number that would be great - I can find it on the system and work back.

Thanks,

Rob

Posted

• amartin44 by amartin44

Thanks. http://talk.operationwardiary.org/#/subjects/AWD0002ze2 this is where i think it starts to repeat so go back from there.

Cheers,
    Andrew

Posted

Thanks. Definitely duplicates. I certainly wouldn't bother tagging them again, but if you hashtag each page as #duplicate, we can let the National Archives know.

Thanks for spotting it!

Posted

• amartin44 by amartin44

Thank you. I will do that.

Posted

• amartin44 by amartin44

The whole of August is also duplicated. I have tagged those using #duplicate

Posted

Okay, thanks. Errors do creep in from time to time, unfortunately, but as long as we know about them, we can let the National Archives know.

Posted