War Diaries Talk

Do we tag men joining?

• IKINAWANA by IKINAWANA

Entry says "Draft of 42 joined". The guide says that we should not tag this as unit strength, but how about "Re-supplying"? The guide does mention "men", but it is not specific in the direction. Thanks!

Posted

• HeatherC by HeatherC moderator

No. We've had this one before and men are not supplies so we decided it was not what the hashtag was for. Right now we have no way of tagging drafts of un-named men joining. See page 3 of this thread for discussion http://talk.operationwardiary.org/#/boards/BWD000000j/discussions/DWD0000d05

(Please can you use the new "Standard tags and tagging" or "Hashtags" boards for these questions BTW - we will get round to deleting all the old boards next week I hope but in the meantime it's easier if people don't post on them - cheers!)

Posted

• IKINAWANA by IKINAWANA in response to HeatherC's comment.

Thanks Heather. I'll eventually figure out where I'm supposed to post - thanks for being patient with me 😃 . Actually, I posted the question here because I wanted to include the diary page, but I'll just post the page URL next time. Thanks for the direction.

Posted