War Diaries Talk

Query Access to The Talk Page.

• marie.eklidvirginmedia.com by marie.eklidvirginmedia.com

For the last few days have been having difficulty in loading up the Talk Comment Page of the Diary.

This page has been taking a long time to come up, even after reloading the page and signing out and signing in again. It is bit of a hit and miss at the moment. It has been showing all my comments though.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I am using Windows 10 and the Chrome Browser.

Posted

• josiepegg by josiepegg

Hi Marie - yes I have had the same problem this morning (Wednesday). It came up eventually but took a long time

Posted

• cyngast by cyngast moderator in response to marie.eklidvirginmedia.com's comment.

Marie, I'm not sure what you mean by the Talk Comment Page of the Diary.

This page, that I think of as just the Talk page, was slow for me yesterday, but okay this morning. I find that this site overall is slower to load than most sites I use.

Posted

• josiepegg by josiepegg

I was having problems with the "Recent" and "Profile" pages. Seems ok at the moment

Posted

• marie.eklidvirginmedia.com by marie.eklidvirginmedia.com

Cynthia, I meant the Talk page where comments are shown. Seems to be a lot quicker now, today Wednesday afternoon 28th.

Posted

• ral104 by ral104 moderator, scientist

I couldn't even load Talk for most of yesterday - this does seem to happen periodically. I assume Zooniverse either had an issue with their servers, or were putting through some kind of update.

Posted

• cyngast by cyngast moderator in response to marie.eklidvirginmedia.com's comment.

Oh, okay. It seemed like it wasn't going to load the other day, so I just went on to tagging.

Posted