War Diaries Talk

Moderator could you please help Penny on the following question. "How Can I Save a Page but have not finished so I can return to it later?"

• marie.eklidvirginmedia.com by marie.eklidvirginmedia.com

Moderator could you please answer the following query from Penny because I would not like to give her the incorrect information, and perhaps give me the correct answer as well. Thank-you.

I have received the following email from Penny:- " Hopefully you can help a frustrated newbie! How can I save a page I am working on but have not 'finished', so I can return to it later and not have to start all over again from the beginning ? Thanks Penny"
    Last message 2 hours ago from Penny7441.

This was my reply to her email: -

Hi Penny, just received your email. I think I will have to post this on the Talk Section - Questions and Answers for The Moderator to answer it for you because I may give you the incorrect information. I hope you don' t mind. I would think you would just sign out but NOT press the FINISH BUTTON FOR YOUR DIARY PAGE. Then when you sign in again your page with the tags should still be there, but I am not sure. The Moderators are all very helpful and quick with their replies. Regards Marie.

Posted

• ral104 by ral104 moderator, scientist

You're absolutely right, Marie - tags placed prior to finishing the page should be saved by the browser even if you shut it down. So next time you open up OWD, all your tags should still be there. No need to save 😄

But...if that's not happening for anybody, let me know.

Posted