War Diaries Talk

report and missing page

• erik.schaubroeckscarlet.be by erik.schaubroeckscarlet.be

I tagged this page (and 3 other similar pages) as a report and mentioned the names in the comment box. There is also one page missing. On the Talk page it is page 14, on the "tag page" it is page 15.

Posted

• cyngast by cyngast moderator

Sometimes the page numbers of the "tag page" and the Talk page, or profile page, do run just one number off, so they don't agree as you described. This is just how the file has been uploaded and nothing to worry about.

I checked in the data digger tool for moderators and I see four pages for this report. The next page should be a cover page for Sept. 1914.

Posted

• erik.schaubroeckscarlet.be by erik.schaubroeckscarlet.be

Maybe I was not very clear: I know that the page numbers from "the tag page" and the "profile page" differ, but both "the tag page" and the "profile page" are missing one page. And I am missing the first page of this report. By the way, I was mistaken: I only have 3 pages of this report.

Posted

• cyngast by cyngast moderator

Now I think I understand you better. I just had another look at the data for this diary, and the reason you did not see the first page of the report is because it has already been tagged by five people.

Posted